Sunday August 18th, 2019
All types of families are welcome as long as someone in the family is involved in public safety. Public Safety includes Police, EMS, Fire Fighters, Wildlife Officers and all Military Personnel.
What You Need To Know:
- All sessions will be held on Sunday August 18th from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM at McLane Audubon Center in Concord, NH. If it rains, it will be rescheduled to Sunday August 25th, 2019.
- Each family will receive 3 high resolution digital files via digital download at no cost. Concord Photo Service is also offering each family a free 8X10 print!
- Mini sessions are 10 minutes long, please choose a time slot in the form.
- There are no hidden fees and no purchase is required.
- Public safety personnel must be present and in uniform. If they don’t have a uniform their badge must be worn.
- K9’s and well behaved family dogs are welcome.
- These sessions are for immediate family only. Immediate family is classified as any number of adults and children in one household.
- Session availability is first come, first served. To apply for a session, please fill out the form below.
This event is being hosted by Lindsay Parker of Lp photography and Retired NH Fish & Game Officer, Tim Acerno.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org!